site safety representative
We are proudly proactive about health and safety amongst our teams and on job sites. As part of this process we have an opening for a Site Safety Representative to be the champion of all things health and safety on each site as well as completing skilled work within the team.
Ideally you will have experience as a labourer, operator, drainlayer or similar trade and also be passionate about health and safety.
You will be the person who lives and breathes the CCL Health and Safety slogan ‘Our Way the Safe Way’ on a daily basis and will complete safety checks and provide safety advice on your job site.
When you’re not on health and safety duty you will also work as part of the team on the ground and report to the team leader.
You will have:
· A detailed and methodical approach to your work
· A co-operative personality to work alongside a skilled team
· Personal accountability
· A mature outlook and be highly organised
· A solid understanding of and a practical and conscious approach to workplace safety
· A desire to progress their own personal development
· A least one years’ experience in civil construction or a similar industry
· A current clean full drivers licence
We offer competitive pay rates, training in the most up to date health and safety practices, a team environment and the opportunity to develop your career.
Do you have what it takes to keep our teams safe? Apply by submitting the form below with relevant information or a CV.