ENTRY LEVEL ROLE - LABOURER
Are you keen to get started on a trades career in a growing company? Or do you have some experience in construction, drainlaying, plumbing or similar and would like to develop this into a qualification or apprenticeship?
At CCL we undertake significant civil infrastructure contracts where drainage and water reticulation is required. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to start their career in this industry.
We pride ourselves on looking after our staff, as well as offering a competitive rate of pay. We are constantly striving to be the best we can be and are proactive in training our staff so they can enhance their personal development and set their career path in our exciting industry whether it is as a drainlayer, pipe fitter, HT driver, excavator operator or something else.
Applicants will have:
• Professional approach to tasks – ensuring safety and efficiency.
• Eagerness to learn and to help those around you learn.
• Clear communication skills.
• High level of self-motivation.
• Ability to adapt to changing situations.
• Reliability and be an active team member.
• A practical approach to health & safety in the workplace.
• A current clean full drivers licence
We offer a supportive team environment, an active Social Club and all PPE gear is provided. To find out more about this opportunity please .
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.