Experienced Excavator/Digger Operator
We currently have a full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced machine operator to join our team. Being part of the team is key to the success of our company so we only want candidates who are happy to get “on the team bus”.
Their ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience operating in and around underground infrastructure and services, as well as all aspects of drainage and water reticulation
- R, T, W endorsements
- A clean drivers licence including HT Class 2, 4 and/or 5
- A sound understanding and working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- An up-to-date CV with 2 verbal referees
You will also possess the following qualities:
- be highly self-motivated
- be physically fit and prepared to do manual labour as and when required
- a great work ethic and be able to work as part of a multi-tasking team
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our company operates a zero tolerance for drugs and random drug testing is included in their employment contract so you will need to be drug free and happy to consent to a pre-employment drug test.
For the successful applicant a competitive salary package based on relevant experience is on offer.
If you believe you are the right person for this opportunitythen call David on 04 567 9777 for a confidential discussion, or “Apply Online” now to submit your Cover Letter and CV.
Please note that we are looking for very specific skills and experience so only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered for this opportunity.
Fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding the current Job listings, and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.