Team Leader - Civil
Are you looking for an exciting next step career path? Want to work in a challenging environment that will test but support your skills? Want to be part of highly skilled growing team that looks after their own? Do you want more than just a job?
If you are a natural team leader or aspiring manager of people than this role may be just for you!
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with one of Wellington’s leading civil construction companies. As their Team Leader you will be responsible for running a site team to make contract delivery, with the scope of work being across all aspects of water reticulation - drainage, sewerage and storm water works.
You will be a leader of people, capable of empowering your staff to increase performance when required. You will be appropriately qualified, with multi-disciplinary project experience, having a proven record of accomplishments for leading teams and successfully delivering complex projects to client satisfaction.
We currently have a full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced civil team leader who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven work history within a civil environment
- Highly self-motivated
- Physically fit and prepared to do manual labour as and when required
- Great work ethic and able to work as part of a multi-tasking team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A current Drivers Licence including HT Class 2, 4 and/or 5
- R, T, W endorsements are an advantage
- A Site Safe Passport (ideal but not necessary)
- An up-to-date CV with 2 verbal referees
Our company operates a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol and testing is included in our employment contract.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary package relevant to experience.
Please note that we are looking for very specific skills and experience so only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered for this opportunity.
Fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding the current Job listings, and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.