site safety representative
Construction Contracts Ltd (CCL) is one of Wellingtons leading and award winning Civil Construction companies.
We are proud to be proactively addressing Health & Safety amongst our teams and on job sites. As part of this process we are now looking for Site Safety Representatives to be the champion of all things Health & Safety on each site as well as completing skilled work within the team.
You may be an experienced labourer, operator, drainlayer or have similar industry experience and be passionate about Health and Safety, or be ready to take that next step into a part Health and Safety role.
You will be the person who lives and breathes the CCL Health and Safety slogan ‘Our Way the Safe Way’ on a constant daily basis through completing safety checks and providing safety advice on your job site.
When you’re not on Health and Safety duty, you’ll be working as part of the team on the ground as one of our Skilled Team Members in their day to day duties as directed by the Team Leader.
You will have:
· A detail focused and methodical approach to your work
· A co-operative personality to work alongside a skilled team
· The ability to hold personal accountability
· A mature outlook and be highly organised
· A solid understanding of and a practical and conscious approach to Health & Safety
· A desire to progress their own personal development
· A least one years’ experience in Civil Construction or a similar industry
· A current clean full drivers licence
In return you will get to work for a company that looks after its staff members with comprehensive Health & Safety practices, competitive pay rates and a dedication to train and develop staff to have the knowledge they need to do their job, while enhancing their personal development.
We offer more than a job, we offer a career and a team environment that people want to belong to.
Do you have what it takes to keep our teams safe?