site safety supervisor
Construction Contracts Ltd (CCL) is one of Wellingtons leading and award winning Civil Construction companies.
We are proud to be proactively addressing Health & Safety amongst our teams and on job sites. As part of this process we are now looking for Site Safety Supervisors to be the champion of all things Health & Safety on each site.
The Site Safety Supervisor will be the person who lives and breathes the CCL Health and Safety slogan ‘Our Way the Safe Way’ on a constant daily basis through completing safety checks and providing safety advice on each job site.
When you’re not on Health and Safety duty, you’ll be working hands on in the construction of our regions infrastructure alongside a skilled team of workers.
When you’re not on Health and Safety duty, you’ll be working as part of the team in their day to day duties as directed by the Site Manager.
You will have:
· A detail focused and methodical approach to your work
· A co-operative personality to work alongside a skilled team
· The ability to hold personal accountability
· A mature outlook and be highly organised
· A solid understanding of and a practical and conscious approach to Health & Safety
· A desire to progress their own personal development
· A least one years’ experience in Civil Construction or a similar industry
· A current clean full drivers licence
In return you will get to work for a company that looks after its staff members with comprehensive Health & Safety practices, competitive pay rates and a dedication to train and develop staff to have the knowledge they need to do their job, while enhancing their personal development.
We offer more than a job, we offer a career and a team environment that people want to belong to.
Do you have what it takes to keep our teams safe?