Experienced Drain Layer
We currently have a full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Drain Layer to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A relevant drain laying qualification
- Proven experience working with all aspects of council infrastructure drainage
- A clean drivers licence including HT Class 2, 4 and/or 5
- R, T, W endorsements
- A sound understanding and working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
You will also possess the following qualities:
- strong leadership skills
- be highly self-motivated
- be physically fit and prepared to do manual labour as and when required
- a great work ethic and be able to work as part of a multi-tasking team
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our company operates a zero tolerance for drugs and random drug testing is included in their employment contract so you will need to be drug free and happy to consent to a pre-employment drug test.
For the successful applicant a very competitive salary package based on relevant experience is on offer.
If you believe you are the right person for this opportunity then “Apply Online” now to submit your Cover Letter and CV.
Fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding the current Job listings, and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.